In order to maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere for all attendees, please read and follow the following list of convention etiquette:
- No harassment of any kind will be allowed at TopCon. You can read our full harassment policy below.
- Please be nice to each other and the TopCon staff/volunteers. We want everyone to have fun and those helping the convention have put in a lot of work to make that happen.
- Always ask first before taking a photo of or touching another person.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us an EMAIL for further information.
TOPCON HARASSMENT POLICY
Harassment includes (but is not limited to) unwanted verbal and written comments, obscene gestures, and physical interactions against an individual or group of individuals. Harassment of any kind, including that which targets individuals based on gender, sexual orientation, physical appearance, and race, should be reported to a TopCon Staff Member for further action. Individuals participating in any harassing behaviors will be asked to stop, to which it will be expected that he or she complies with immediately and for the duration of the convention. If a participant continues to engage in harassing behavior, the TopCon staff may take any action they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the convention without a refund.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the TopCon staff immediately.
TOPCON COSPLAY WEAPONS POLICY
In order to maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere for all attendees, please read and follow the following rules for Cosplay Weapon Display and Usage at TopCon:
- All Cosplay Weapons entering TopCon Geek Expo will be checked at the Weapons desk located next to Registration desk inside the Main Doors of Agriculture Hall.
- Swords and knifes will be of plastic or rubber with no sharp points or edges.
- Rifles, Hand Guns and any projectile weapon will have an orange safety cap on barrel end, no exceptions.
- NO LOADED WEAPONS OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes soft ply and Nerf projectiles.
- Crossbows will be unstrung, Arrows and tips will be of soft pliable material. No release of any arrow or bow projectile allowed within or on the grounds of the Expocentre and/or Capital Plaza.
- Martial Arts Weapons will be made of foam or soft pliable material. No throwing stars or hard, chained nun-chucks allowed.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TOPCON COSPLAY GEEK EXPO WEAPONS POLICY WILL RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM THE CONVENTION.
TOPCON TICKET SALES
- All TopCon Geek Expo Ticket Sales are Final. No Refund on Pre-Registration, Event or Door Ticket Sales.
- Tatman Productions LLC and TopCon Geek Expo 2015 Reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- If you are asked to leave the Convention due to non-compliance with rules or policy no refund will be given.
If you are ask to leave the Convention and you feel like you have been discriminated against due to race, sex, religion, creed or national origin please send an EMAIL with your complaint and we will investigate immediately and notify you of our findings in a timely fashion.
TOPCON NO FAULT LOSS & ACCIDENT
TopCon Geek Expo is owned by Tatman Productions LLC a Kansas Limited Liability Company. Neither TopCon Geek Expo, Tatman Productions LLC. It’s Owners, Employees, Consigns or Heirs are responsible for any loss of personal property real or imagined by any individual, business or group. Furthermore TopCon Geek Expo, Tatman Productions LLC. It’s Owners, Employees, Consigns or Heirs are not responsible for any accidents minor or major or that may result in loss of limbs, physical function or life.
Insurance for personal items and self is the sole responsibility of each individual, business or group attending any Tatman Productions LLC or TopCon Geek Expo event.
TOPCON COPYRIGHT NOTICE
TopCon, Top Town, Top Guise, Neon Flash and Its Logos are Trademarked and Owned By Tatman Productions LLC 1976 – 2017 All parts of www.TopCon.Us are copyrighted. Copying or reprinting of copyrighted material is expressly forbidden by law, is an infringement of intellectual rights. We actively pursue any violation of our copyright including unauthorized reproduction and plagiarism and we will seek civil and criminal penalties against the violator.
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS MAY BE ADDRESSED BY EMAIL OR PHONING (785) 250-7274